The L’OCCITANE Group is a global, natural and organic ingredient-based cosmetics and well-being products maker, producer and retailer. The Group is built on strong values of entrepreneurship, team work, respect and authenticity. It is committed to developing products that are environmentally friendly and sustainable.
The Group has four brands : L’OCCITANE en Provence, Melvita, Erborian et L’OCCITANE au Brésil. With a presence in 90 countries, our products are distributing in more than 2,900 stores in the world.
CONTEXT & MISSION :
We are looking for a Graphic Designer in Plan-les-Ouates (near Geneva) to work across facial skincare projects as part of a cross functional business team with high visibility. This team operates as an agile task force to work with autonomy, speed and agility to deliver on different priorities from month to month. The content being created by this team is used internationally but especially in Asia, France, the US and UK.
Depending on the different campaigns, you will be mainly in charge of graphic content creation for a vast range of customer / client focused marketing initiatives including digital and social campaigns, assets to be used on different social platform including Instagram, WeChat, Weibo, e-commerce content (owned or on a marketplace like Tmall) CRM or email content, sampling campaigns (online to offline) and potentially for creating materials for other touchpoints like media / influencers, in-store communication.
Putting the customer at the center of the design is key to deliver on work that engages, even with a short attention span, and is able to deliver on its key message effectively. You will work closely with communication, marketing and customer experience teams. You will report dually – within the business team and also dotted line to the creative / communications leader.
MAIN RESPONSABILITIES :
– Create, produce & execute designs and visuals for websites, international digital campaigns and acquisition materials ;
– Create beautiful and engaging assets with the aim to increase digital KPIs and create standout ;
– Work on 360° campaign’s design (KV animations, banners, newsletters, press release…) from kick off brief, going through concept, to final delivery by meeting deadlines;
– Stay ahead of emerging digital trends and provide new ideas to enhance the email, social and digital marketing.
- 2-3+ years relevant experience in graphic design and web design in the beauty, fashion or luxury goods industry
- Outstanding portfolio of previous work including graphic design and UI design across multiple digital platforms
- Knowledge on adobe creative suite, with advanced skills in adobe photoshop/illustrator/indesign a must
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects a plus
- Proven design in typography skills and text editing skills highly desirable
- Knowledge and understand technologies such as html, css
- Understand e-commerce and ECRM KPIs
- Demonstrate an ability to successfully follow a brief from design to delivery
- English fluent
- Entrepreneurial, creative, flexible
- Able to self-manage time, energy and a changing workload
- Willigness to learn, being open to feedback and ability to work very collaboratively.
Please apply directly via our career portal