7 Heaven Media, International Account Manager, Geneva Office
Company Summary :
We are a boutique media sales company representing established media brands across EMEA, LatAm and Asia Pacific. We are passionate about offering Brands and Advertisers multi-platform digital solutions; from TV and Digital OOH through to Interactive Screens (in airport lounges) and In-flight Mobile Tablets.
Job Summary :
We are looking for an International Account Manager/Director (Position depends on experience) to work in our Geneva office, as part of the international sales team. Your main goal will be to grow advertising revenue by driving relationships with Swiss clients and agencies in the watch & jewellery sector. International travel may be required.
Key Responsibilities :
To proactively build relationships with watch & jewellery clients responsible for media spend including: Marketing Directors, Marketing managers, Senior Planners and Media Buyers. This includes:
- Building a network of contacts in this critical sector and extending that contact base outside of Switzerland as and when necessary.
- Understanding their business and marketing objectives – including keeping up-to-date on advertising activities and spending behaviour with other media.
- Creating opportunities to present the 7 Heaven Media portfolio, educate these clients about our various platforms and ultimately increasing the client’s spend with 7 Heaven Media.
- Understanding and articulating the proposition of the 7HM media brands and platforms and promoting all solutions with those clients and agencies.
- Establishing new ways of doing business directly with clients that look to extend relationships and campaigns beyond pure advertising solutions.
- Ability to forecast against revenue targets for key accounts.
Skill required :
- Minimum of 3 years Media sales experience.
- Fluent French and English
- An established network of contacts with Media Agencies and Clients – preferably in the watch and jewellery sector – although this is not a prerequisite of the job.
- Experience of selling to agencies and clients directly.
- Proven ability to develop compelling multi-media presentations and proposals.
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- A good working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications.
Desired profile :
We are looking for a person who is dynamic, proactive and likes to work in a multicultural environment. An individual who is socially smart, who uses their own initiative and loves to communicate and work as part of a team. A team player that can share best practice and insight with their colleagues and embrace new ways of working collaboratively with an international team based across five offices.
An understanding of the media landscape is essential, both as a consumer and professionally. Being internationally savvy, having a creative mind, a passion for marketing and advertising, and an understanding of the luxury sector are all key contributors to being part of the 7 Heaven Media team.
7 Heaven is a new type of media sales company that represents exciting, highly premium media from around the world. We work with the biggest luxury and blue chip advertisers who are targeting the audiences we represent – Business Decision Makers and Affluent Consumers. We pride ourselves on recruiting talented, experienced sales and marketing people who are passionate about what our media and who are able to work collaboratively “across borders”
We encourage ideas and creative thinking
Our company is new but the media brands we represent are well known with established advertising clients.
If you are excited by this opportunity and think you have what it takes to join the 7 Heaven Media commercial team please send through your CV and covering letter to Danielle Klein, Managing Director at 7 Heaven Media
Autres offres intéressantes
- Relais Com recherche un(e) stagiaire en relations presse & publiques
- Webrepublic propose un stage en digital marketing
- LBC Luxury Brand Communications recherche un directeur(trice) artistique senior
- Planetesante.ch propose un stage de webmarketing et édition web
- APG|SGA recherche un conseiller de ventes au service externe 100%